Come enjoy the special Frida Kahlo menu at No Mas! Cantina in celebration of the largest Frida Kahlo exhibit in the U.S. at the High Museum in Atlanta. Be sure to check out more info about the Frida Kahlo exhibit at the High Museum and to see our own collection of Frida inspired gifts & accessories featured at No Mas! Hacienda.
Frida Kahlo Menu
- Tamale Yucatan
- Corn masa filled with your choice of pork or chicken and steamed in a banana leaf.
- Pasole Rojo
- Traditional stew made with pork and hominy and simmered with red chiles.
- Chili en Nogada
- Roasted poblano pepper with a ground pork filling enhanced with fruit and topped with a creamy walnut sauce. Served with black beans and garden rice.
- Pollo con Mole Oaxacano
- Grilled Chicken breast covered with a traditional rich black mole sauce. Served with black beans and garden rice.
- Tilapia VeraCruz
- Sauteed topped with a white wine tomato salsa and served with black beans and garden rice.
- Fried pasty dough tossed in cinnamon sugar and topped with honey.
- Creamy traditional Mexican custard with a sweet caramel finish.